ISLAND GIRL PINK Cleansing Lotion™ is sufficiently versatile to replace all detergents and most non-selective (damaging) solvents such as acetone. It is therefore ideal for taking on voyages by ocean or by land (RV) as well as being an invaluable addition to any household, garage or office. It can be used undiluted as a grease and paint remover - even to clean up single part marine sealants (cured or uncured) from clothing, upholstery and carpet. It can also clean up uncured two-part resins from brushes, tools and most surfaces including gelcoat, durable paintwork, Lexan® acrylic, hypalon, vinyl etc , The product is perfect for removing kids' scribbles marks from walls as seen HERE. The materials that can be cleaned up include:
* Single part paint and varnish (uncured or cured).
* Single part glues (uncured or cured).
* Boat sealants, Sikaflex®, silicone, 5200® (uncured or cured).
* Two-part epoxy or polyurethane paints (uncured only).
* Epoxy glues, resins fiberglass resins (uncured only).
* Sikkens Cetol® (uncured, partially cured)... and much much more..
SOME EXAMPLES ARE GIVEN IN THE MOVIES BELOW (YouTube):